Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I hate change

I hate change! Why do things always have to change?

Just a few weeks ago it was warm outside and now it is cold. Every time things change I seem to get uncomfortable and have to learn all new things to do. During this weekend there was all this heavy, cold, wet stuff falling all over the ground. I was just getting used to the sun, and now this, rain again!

Well, you know I had to talk to my classes about it. We finally agreed that change is inevitable and it is important to learn to adapt to it. They also told me to quit whining about it and get on with my life (they didn’t say it exactly like that, but I knew what they meant). We also said that change can be good and for us and should try to take advantage of it.

I tried to take this advice so I went out and played soccer in the rain. At first it was fun, but then my feet got really cold and wet, and you know I am pretty short and low to the ground so my belly got cold too! Well, if I am going to adapt to this change stuff I am ready for the rain and cold to change and for it to get warm again!

Bye!

No comments: